Content Creation Services
Good content is at the heart of your business. The right words have power to convey your message, attract your audience and retain customer loyalty.
Whether you need optimised copy for your website or an engaging series of blog posts or something else, I can help.
I provide a wide range of quality content to include:
* Blog posts and social media posts – ghostwritten so that you take credit for the writing and use the content in any way you wish.
* Website copy that’s SEO optimised.
* Articles and press releases.
* Guides and e-books – ghostwritten so that you can put your name on the cover!
* Scripts for podcasts and video.
* Image sourcing and meme creation – I can find you suitable photography with copyright permissions and create inspiring memes.
Additional services are available such as research, copy-checking, basic editing, and adding content to self-hosted WordPress websites. If there is something else you need for your business, just ask. If I can’t do it, I know people who can help.
Email: email@example.com to check my current availability and discuss your requirements. You’ll find that my rates are fair whether you commission me for a one-off content job or on an on-going basis.
* Established 1985. UK based. Widely published in print and online publications.
* Offers freelance writing and content creation services (including photography, image sourcing and meme creation).
* Specialising in lifestyle, holistic health, business, UK travel and interview features.
* Loves being of service and especially providing content for conscious change-makers and natural health practitioners.
* MA Professional Writing with Falmouth University.
* Byline has appeared in many print magazines in the UK, USA, Australia and even Oman.
I’m Carol Anne Strange and I accepted my first writing commission over 35 years ago and, since then, I’ve delivered millions of good words for magazines, publishers, entrepreneurs, change-makers, businesses and, ultimately, readers in the UK and beyond.
My features have been published in the award-winning Breathe magazine as well as Teen Breathe, Derbyshire Life, Sussex Life, Furniture & Cabinetmaking, Coast and Lancashire Life to name a few. I’ve written about holistic health, roundhouses, shepherd huts, reverse bucket lists, second chances, repair shops, flower essences, remote working, commonplace books, kindness, megaliths, evening rituals, and so much more.
Over many years, I have also provided content services for business clients including many successful entrepreneurs and conscious change-makers. Some of my ghostwritten material, such as self-development books and courses, went on to become best-selling while attracting a larger audience for the client’s work. It’s always a joy and a privilege to be of service and to work alongside people who are making a difference.
From producing content for business owners, publishers and magazines to writing my own books, courses and fiction, I love to inspire readers through the power of words.
‘Carol is one of the most reliable writers I’ve ever worked with. She consistently delivers on-time, she uses her initiative to blossom even the weakest of concepts, and her work is absolutely first class.’ – Karl Moore
`Thank you very much for your articles, which were brilliant and exactly what we were looking for. Your health article was incredibly successful – the second most read article in July!’- Daisy Henderson, Editor
`We have really appreciated all your work and efforts. You truly have been one of our most trustworthy, punctual and quality authors.’ – Jack Hall, Editor
`Your article `Meditate for Success’ was published in four ezines and received good feedback from the editors. It also brought lots of traffic to the site.’ -Lynx Media
A small selection of my published feature writing is available here. Specific examples are available upon request.
If you have any questions or have a writing opportunity that you think I’ll love, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to being of service.